Wednesday 30 March 2016

Away from Here











Don’t ask why I have my ears plugged
I’d rather not be here, rather not see or talk with you
Don’t ask if I’m fine either
We both know you don’t care, and trust me, that’s absolutely fine

As a child, I spent my siesta in tears, happy tears
I’d imagine the worst and cry but yet I was happy
Now it’s all happening.  I have been here before!
But still, for the enormity of my sorrows, I am unprepared

Like every pain, I say, soon it shall pass
When I take a step into happiness my planet shifts
Who have I wronged, why is my universe upset?
I need another life; this bag of tears soon shall fail

I’d wish the pain disappears
I’d hope I don’t get stabbed by the hand I loved
I’d hope my mind will stay in the present
But I quit hoping... I know it’s all a dream

Whatever the end is… The end of pain or of dust
It will come, and quickly too
For then will peace come and the vanity called life shall be over
And as with my childhood, I’ll find the joy in my sorrow.

From a troubled mind.

2 comments:

  1. I've had similar feelings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...how did you overcome it? Want to share?

      Delete